Wednesday, October 4, 2017

6h Turkey Day Race

Hello there,

it has been a long time since we raced last - mid June for the 6h enduro was the last time to be exact. I hope everyone had a great summer - now that it is getting cooler again and outside activities getting less, it is time to restart the racing season.
One of the main reason for this post is to get feedback, if we should host a 6h Turkey Day Race this year. It'll depend on all of you and your participation....

Thanksgiving is going to be on Thursday, Nov. 23rd.. We could either host the race on Saturday, Nov. 25th., or the Saturday before Thanksgiving, Nov. 18th.

Please let me know, if you are interested and/or the preference of  date. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Cheers!

Seb

9 comments:

  1. I can do either one, but prefer the 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I can't make either date.
    Steve3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do either day. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 25th is good for me. I am not sure on the 18th yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can do either date, would prefer the 25th.
    Steve N

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I can borrow a car, I can make either date...Kevin

    ReplyDelete