Monday, October 24, 2016

Turkey Day Race

It's already end of October and we are getting close to Thanksgiving. For this years Turkey Run we have 2 dates available. If everyone lets me know which date is better, we might get enough racers together.
Remember, Turkey Day Run is a team endurance race of at least 4 hours. Each team consists of 2 drivers.
Once we have a date, I will post some more details....

Here are the choices:

Saturday 11/19/2016
or
Saturday 11/26/2016

Looking forward to the Turkey Run 2016!

Here is the video from last years Turkey Run:



Cheers!

Seb

11 comments:

  1. I can do either but would prefer the 26th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, the first comment was Bruce. I can do either but would prefer the 26th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a recuring 10:30AM appointment on Saturdays, but that event will be cancelled the 26th. The 26th would be my best day of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can be there either day. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can do either date, prefer the 26th.
    Steve N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should be able to do either date

    ReplyDelete
  7. With the birth of a grandchild due about that time it's a tossup. If you need a tie-breaker I will go for the 19th.
    Steve 3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 26th is my vote and then I'm only a solid "maybe". The 19th is out for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot make either date. Saturday racing does not work for me.
    Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let's gooo people, we need racers!! Commit already. :^) It's a great time.

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete