Tuesday, October 18, 2016

DTM this Friday

Hi Guys,

We will get together and tune/race some DTM's. I have setup 6 of them and they all run great and competitive to each other (so, plenty of cars for everybody to test how the DTM's run). Bruce and I figured out the tire to be used.
Matt, I was able to set up one of the older Mercedes's and it seems very competitive, so you should be fine with the one you have, once urethane tires and weight is installed.

So, if you don't have any plans, come on over on Friday, starting at 6. If you plan on coming, please let me know.

Looking forward to get together.

Cheers!

Seb

7 comments:

  1. Cannot attend. Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! I really think you guy will like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only problem is it is that God awful chrome finish. What was I thinking? Put as a definite maybe for Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot. I have other plans. Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the time of our HO Club race. Jason, Kevin, Scott M and I will be at the HO race.
    Steve N

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can bring you a different color Matt!

    ReplyDelete