Sunday, January 4, 2015

Comments and other....

Also, it is a little confusing with the comments - if there hasn't been left any comments, you will have to click on "No comments", which will then open the comment box.


Comments are always encouraged!

Not sure how everybody gets their email delivered, but within the Gmail surface in the browser, you can click on the "Carrera D124 Piston Cup" - it acts as a link that gets you straight to the blog. Not sure how it works if you have your email set up via other services or delivered through Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, etc.. Thought I mention it.... 


Cheers!

Seb

4 comments:

  1. I tried to comment on the picture of Scott cleaning his track, but couldn't figure it out. Thanks Seb. The site is looking good. I thought I would sit one out so you boys could catch up. Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the catching up is all complete - now it's back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be at Scott's to take what is mine.
    Look forward to seeing you all there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in! I need a digital fix!

    ReplyDelete