Thursday, March 26, 2015

Piston Cup Final Event

We will meet at the Speedrome (Paul's) on April 5th at 1:00. This will be the final event for the first 2015 Piston Cup.
I hope we can get all the racers together for this event, as it is almost promised to be a very tight race for 2nd and 3rd place.
Don't forget to think about the points and how we should calculate the final standings - if we get several suggestions, I would like to take a vote?

Get your cars ready!

See you then.

Cheers!

Seb

4 comments:

  1. I have to attend the final race as I have been MIA for most of it but I think that's Easter Sunday. I'm not religious but we do end up spending most of the day with mine and Kat's family. I would no longer have sex if I made her deal with it without me.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter, I won't be able to make it. You guys have fun, and remember they are just toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not be able to attend the final race on April 5.
    If rescheduled for later in the month, I would be available.
    Steve N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could make it - Easter Sunday or not. Pat

    ReplyDelete