Sunday, June 7, 2015

24h Le Mans



So, it is already that time of year again - it seems time is constantly getting by faster! Anyway, kind of short notice, but would like to invite for Saturday 6/13.
I know some of you are busy that weekend and I also know that it is kind of short notice, but hey, I thought I try.

I figured, we hold on to the Bavarian breakfast tradition and grill some sausages in the late afternoon/evening, between some of our own racing and watching the race in Le Mans unfold. Doors open at 11:00.

Please let me know as soon as you know if you can make it or not.

Looking forward to it!

Seb

6 comments:

  1. I plan to attend.
    I will get there around noon.
    Steve N

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make it
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can make it but I won't be there until around 1:00

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there! My sister comes into town but not till later that day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to work on Le Mans weekend. I will watch for the next race you have. Have fun!

    Greg K.

    ReplyDelete