Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Matt and Ken birthday race

As many times before, Matt and Ken are celebrating their birthdays with a race on Monza! This has always been a great event, not only because it is hosted by Matt and raced on Monza, but also because the cars that Ken builds. These scratch built GP racers are absolutely stunning - for the eye and in performance!


Come and join Matt and Ken for some good times, on Sunday, April 10th at 11am.


Please leave a comment, if you plan on attending. If you need contact information or directions, let me know.

Seb



5 comments:

  1. Count me in for the Birthday Race.
    I will see who else I can get to attend.
    Steve N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to attend but may have something going on that weekend. Friday night tire tuning sounds great but I have a race with the HO club that night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in please. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spoke to Ken last night. He has extended personal invites to some who will probably not see this posting. He expects to have 20 pre-war GP cars built and ready to race.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anne and Matt for hosting a great day of racing. Thanks Ken for letting us drive your cars in the first race. Thanks Matt for letting us drive your cars in the second race. I had a great day of racing. Kevin, Jason, and Scott all enjoyed racing the Grand Prix cars.

    Next Friday, April 15th, Kevin is hosting our monthly HO club race at his house in Burlington, KY.
    Please let me know if you are interested in attending so I can get you the race information.
    Thanks, Steve N.

    ReplyDelete